Time flies and I can’t believe how fast! Yesterday dancing on the Ice, and today sipping coffee outdoors with Flip Flops. Well, I know there where a few days more between my last post and todays 😉 and just because that seems to happen now and then, I am starting the 4×4 Edition today. 4 pictures for 4 categories each. Fair enough, no?
Best buys lately
- Feinkoch – small, innovative grocery store in the 6th district, here I found that heavenly delicious spanish Salt Chocolate Cream
- 99pages – Fleur de Sel book (history of salt making and recipes)
- Tasty Donuts – 4th district. DD just loves them, and I am happy, when she gives me smile after bitting in one of these sugarbombs
- Gerstaecker – 5th district. My new trusted source for pens, paper and more.
Enjoy Life – at home or outside
- After some gardening and with the help of some beautiful flowers,
- I can enjoy a coffee on the terrace without feeling guilty.
- Ober St.Veit – the 13th district has many hidden gems to enjoy spring surrounded by green (click)
- Donaukanal – there is not only the small part around Schwedenplatz! Take the U4 until Rossauer Lände and walk to the next station Spittelau. Of course not on the street but along the canal. Perfect for a lunch break.
Not only because they all offer outside seating 😉
- Motto am Fluss
– yes Easter is around the Corner!
- Demel – chocolate in flower shape
- LOV Organic – love them all
- Lindt – Boutique next to U4 Hietzing is so ready with Easter Goodies
- Vanportrait – handscreenprinted Pop Art Bunnies
New in Town
Just like that Bottega Veneta opened their store in the 1st district last Week.
Have a wonderful Weekend in Vienna everyone!